Ambience meets aromatherapy.
Peace and tranquillity for your home.
Cedar ceramic ultrasonic diffuser.
Cedar ceramic air diffusers are the perfect way to connect your living space with the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils. Each diffuser is also an air purifier and mood lamp, with a minimalist design that compliments any interior style.
Air diffusers release a fine mist of essential oils that will fill your home with a fragrance of your choice for up to twelve hours. Try pairing yours with Cedar’s bespoke range of essential oil blends. From Selene’s relaxing scent for moonstruck evenings, to Helios’ stirring welcome for the morning sun, a Cedar diffuser is the perfect accompaniment for your daily rituals.
How to use your essential oil diffuser:
- Remove the ceramic cover and plastic cap.
- Fill the chamber to the maximum level line with room temperature water.
- Add between 6-12 drops of Cedar essential oil blends, or essential oils, to the water.
- Replace the plastic cap and ceramic cover.
- Press the left power button to select a diffuser setting.
- Press the right power button to select a light setting.
- Relax and enjoy.
For your info:
- The water chamber’s capacity is 280ml.
- The size is 148mm x 148mm x 125mm.
- There are four time settings: 1 hour / 3 hours / 8 hours / Always On.
- It has two mist modes: Continuous / Intermittent.
- There are three light settings: Off / Bright / Dimmed.
- The aroma should last up to 12 hours when the diffuser is in Continuous mode.
- To clean your diffuser, unplug it, empty the water and clear any residue with a kitchen towel or cotton bud.